Thursday 21 February 2008

Short bites from now on


If I'm ever going to start blogging again, it will have to be in small bites. It is difficult these days to sit down and compose anything longer than a few sentences and if I were to always wait until I have the time to compose my thoughts, write them down and polish them up, add in links or photos, this blog will probably starve to death while I find the time to cook up something worth posting.

Screw the literary merit. I will be happy to capture some brief memories so that my son can read about them when he is old enough.

Fortunately, blogger has a post-by-email feature. Just open your email client, type in a few lines and send it to a secret email account @blogger.com
Blogger will pick it up and post it to blogspot within seconds. The title of the email will become the title of the blog post. Very basic. I can do this in a few short minutes even while at work (which is about the only place left where I can still find my brain juice).

More importantly, I think the posts will start coming once I heck care about terrible the wording is.

No comments: