Sunday 24 June 2007

11th week of pregnancy

I'm coming towards the 11th week of my first trimester. Surprisingly, I'm still feeling very tired. I can practically sleep for the whole day! Although, I don't have morning sickness and didn't vomiting, the tiredness that I felt actually wore me out. I couldn't accomplish anything at all. In the office. I always feel very weak and tired. Things are done at a slower pace. I'm looking forward to my 12th week of pregnancy and hopefully the tiredness will slowly fade away.

Today I went to take my weight at carefour and realize that I'm almost 1 kg heavier as compared to 1 month ago when I went to visit my doctor. I can't believe that I put on 1 kg because I don't think I snack a lot. But I usually feel hungry around 5+ to 6+ and I need to find some food. Moreover, I took my breakfast regularly now everyday. Maybe that's explain for my 1kg of "fat" :-)

No comments: