Saturday 16 June 2007

Ouch...

Oh no... I'm feeling a sharp pain at my stomach on Friday evening. This pain did not go off even on Saturday but it got worse. The moment I stand up to walk I can feel the pain and something it is unbearable. This really make me worried. So I immediately called my doctor to find out if there is any problem with me. The doctor told me I may have over-stretch myself and it will go off over the weekend . As a result , I was bed-ridden over the weekend and I feel miserable because I can't do anything at all!

I was wondering what could have caused the pain. Suddenly something struck me. I remember that I ran after the bus while going to work and walk very fast because I was late for work.
This really taught me a lesson to take things slowly and that I cannot rush around like before anymore. Everything that I do has to be half the pace. Even since that incident, I realize I have to take things easy. :-)

No comments: