Sunday 17 June 2007

Maternity Clothes

Currently, the Great Singapore Sales(GSS) is going on, so we decided that this will be the best time to buy maternity clothes because they should be on sale. So yesterday we went to shop around and at one go we bought about 10 pieces of clothing! I can't believe with my own eyes. This is the first time that I bought so many clothes. They are relatively expensive An average top can easily cost between $40 to $55. The bottom are even more expensive, it ranges $59.90 and above. This shopping trip cost us about $400++ in total even after discounts. Can you imagine how much does it cost if it is not sales period! I really cannot believe that we really did that. However, we consoled ourselves that this spending is necessary.

Surprising, some of the maternity clothes that I bought are even nicer than my normal office wear :-P. Till now, I still feel heart pain with the amount that was spend. I think I still need to buy some more piece because it doesn't seem to be able to last me for 2 weeks of my clothings.

Today we pass by a shop called "Maternity Exchange". This is an interesting shop. They actually do renting of the clothes. If we like it, we could even buy it. Eg: A piece of top,it's rental cost is about $43. However, the rental period is only 4 weeks. I think this is a bit expensive. However, they do have a rental package that for 8 pieces of clothes at $33 per pieces. This price seem more reasonable. This is worth considering if you like the clothes range that they carry instead of owning one.

No comments: